[pmwiki-users] Site planning - tags/categories?

Wordit Ltd wordituk at googlemail.com
Sun May 2 05:16:08 CDT 2010

I could do with some help planning a movie review site with pmwiki.
What I need to do is create cross-references to movies by the same
director and actors, and most importantly films which are related.
I guess categories or tags are the best way to flexibility?

If that is the way forward, then does anybody have recommendations to
which cookbook recipes to use?
There are a whole bunch of tag/categories methods.

Anybody done something similar like a book or music review site?

Thanks,

Marcus