[pmwiki-users] Force username AND password login (NOT just password)

Gabriele Azzaro gazzaro at gazzaro.it
Tue Mar 30 11:57:39 CDT 2010

I tried from scratch from a  different machine. I did find the
SiteAdmin.AuthUser and followed the instructions again, but the site
still opens to anyone leaving the username field blank, all that's
needed is the password. It's puzzling because I put only one user in
SiteAdmin.AuthUser, and gave it a different password from the admin's,
but both passwords open the site without usernames. So it is not easy to
remember when one is logged in as user or admin.

Is it possible to edit the very input field for the username and make it
so that it won't accept blank entries? Like you do with JS in html
obligatory form fields? It may seem stupid, but I am rather stuck...

Thanks, Gabriele