[pmwiki-users] PageListPlus and FPLTemplate - array_merge() error.

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:13:41 CDT 2010

I'm making use of PageListPlus and FPLTemplate and it is working great
except when I bring up the Site.Search page.

I get the following:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an
array in /home/dilig2/public_html/markthingsdone/cookbook/pagelist2.php
on line 153

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an
array in /home/dilig2/public_html/markthingsdone/cookbook/pagelist2.php
on line 177

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/dilig2/public_html/markthingsdone/cookbook/pagelist2.php:153) in
/home/dilig2/public_html/markthingsdone/pmwiki.php on line 1110

It appears that it has something to do with the ParseArgs2 function:
  $opt = array_merge($opt, ParseArgs2($opt['o'], $PageListArgPattern));

Could it have something to do with this on the FPLTemplate page?

>From PmWiki 2.2.5 this function is part of of the core pagelist.php
script, with most of its features integrated. Consider this recipe
obsolete.

I'd really like to make use of this functionality. I'd appreciate any
help on a work around or fix.

Regards,

 - Mark