[pmwiki-users] Pagelist - list of pages that must contain 2 specific values for a PTV.

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:58:51 CDT 2010

I have a form that I create that has a "Tags" text field. In that
field I've type something like:

weekly acme budget R12

In another form I may have "Tags" something like:

yearly review acme corporate

I want to create a pagelist that ONLY displays a form that has a
$:tags field that contains BOTH "weekly" AND "acme".

The pagelist below displays both of the above forms (since I guess
it's saying display any $:tags contain weekly or acme). I've tried
various "if conditional" statements as well. Not sure what I'm
missing.

(:pagelist fmt=#MTDSchedule order=$:duedate,$:duetime
group=MTD.2*,-MTD.MTD,-MTD.RecentChanges if="date ..{(ftime "%Y%m%d"
"+2 days")} '{=$:duedate}'" $:duedate=- $:status=recurring
$:tags=*weekly,*acme header="%red%'''Weekly Recurring Items (Due
Within 2 Days)'''":)

Regards,

 - Mark