[pmwiki-users] Question for Simple Layout Modification

Julia Hansbrough jhansbrough at college.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 13 22:42:48 CST 2010

Hello all,

I'm new to using PMWiki and just finished installing everything.
However, I've been trying to figure out a way to remove some of the
excess stuff above the title on each page.

For example, my homepage's header reads

"Main /
HomePage"

when I'd rather it just read "Homepage."

Same for stuff like "Pmwiki / PmWiki" and "Site / (whatever)".  I've
been searching the cookbook but have been unable to find what I'm
wanting.  Does anyone have any helpful ideas?

Thank you!