[pmwiki-users] Problem with markdown cookbook

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:11:20 CDT 2010

On 29 June 2010 19:04,  <pmwiki at 911networks.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to export some pages to markdown. I've installed
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkdownOutput, extracted and
> added the local/config.php
>
> When I run:
> http://www.foto-biz.com/Seo/Photo-ideas-part-2?action=markdown
>
> I just get the regular webpage rendering. I must be missing something.

That should work. It looks like the action isn't being properly
triggered, so please check that all of the files are installed and
that the config file is as it should be.

You could also try setting
  if ($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']=='your.own.ip.address') error_reporting(E_ALL);
to see if any errors related to Markdown come up.

eemeli