[pmwiki-users] LaTeX style header/footer in documents published from PmWiki

Øystein Gran Larsen gran at tracetracker.com
Thu Jun 10 04:35:03 CDT 2010

Hi

I have been asked help get control over header and footer in documents
published to PDF
from PmWiki.

I found the issue http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/Issues/00141
covering header and footer
on “all” pages, but following the proposed solution did not change anything.

It appears to me that some things must be done in pmwiki and others in
wikipublisher, but I
have not succeeded in finding a description that takes both into account.

Have I been looking in the wrong places, or this type of configuration
too marginal to be of
general interest?

Best regards,
Øystein

--
Dr. Øystein Gran Larsen - gran at tracetracker.com - mobile: +47 93065955
TraceTracker AS, Øvre Slottsgate 4, N-0157 Oslo, Norway