[pmwiki-users] Galleria problem

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Tue Jun 8 09:24:02 CDT 2010

On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 08:39:17 -0400
DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com> wrote:

>> 2. Is there a way of displaying text next to the image
>> as an explanation? Meaning that the text will change with each
>> image?
>> * Attach:photo1.jpg|'''Display text for photo1'''
>> * Attach:photo2.jpg|'''Display text for photo2'''
>> doesn't work.
>
>That is not yet implemented. I had plans to do it, but never made
>time to actually work on it.

I have found that I can display some text by using the alternate:
* Attach:photo1.jpg"Alternate text for photo1 will display"|'''This text will not display'''

I don't know either php or javascript. But I took a look at
galleria.php . Where do you process the image list?

Can you point me in the direction and see if I can do something?

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com