[pmwiki-users] Galleria problem

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Jun 7 17:08:32 CDT 2010

On 6/7/2010 2:57 AM, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get galleria to work without any success:
>
> 1. Extracted galleria to cookbook and pub like it show on the
> galleria page
> 2. config.php: include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/galleria/galleria.php");
> 3.
>
> (:div id="demo1":)
> * Attach:gallery/bella.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/blue.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/booby_lou.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/buddy.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/chaos.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/fizz.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/hadden.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/hadden_park.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/harley.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/lance.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/lovey.jpg
> * Attach:gallery/marble.jpg
> (:divend:)
> (:galleria list="#demo1 ul" carousel=true:)
>
> It only shows the photos as one after the other. No carousel, no
> switching between photos.
>
> I must be missing something, but I don't know what.
It sounds like the cookbook script is not getting included, or perhaps
there is a conflict with another recipe? Are you loading another recipe
which uses jquery -- there may be a version issue.

I just used your markup and everything worked. My guess is that the
script is not included correctly, back in 2.

  ~ ~ Dave