[pmwiki-users] How to detect if a page has @nopass for the read password

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Tue Jul 13 04:07:38 CDT 2010

That's great, Eemeli! I'm amazed how quickly you came up with that.

It works for everything I've tried so far. I'll let you know if I find a case that fails.

Question: In a previous version you cautioned that it depends on not having a custom $AuthFunction, on no recipe fiddling with $NoHTMLCache in an odd way, and on RetrieveAuthPage() getting called at least once before PVs are resolved. Does that disclaimer still apply? If not, are there any other special considerations for users to keep in mind?

Also, shall I post your code on the conditional markup samples (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ConditionalMarkupSamples), so others will come upon it?

Randy