[pmwiki-users] Php programming question with Pmwiki

Ivan Mann ivanmann at uab.edu
Sun Jan 31 20:55:51 CST 2010

I have a page with a table generated by multiple calls to a php
script.  I would like to have that script pick out one parameter that
it is called with and put it into a list, and then have the list
appear in a field below the table.

The table is a list of names, emails, etc., and I want to have a field
at the bottom of the table that sends mail to all of the fields
accumulated in the calls to build the rows.  The users have asked for
the capability of sending to all but one or two members on the list.

Could somebody give me the sketch of what to do?

Ivan Mann

		Wissen kann man mitteilen, Weisheit aber nicht.
				- Siddartha, Herman Hesse