[pmwiki-users] How to use more character in pagename, links and filename

Vincent vincent at vizway.se
Wed Jan 27 08:17:43 CST 2010

Hi
I have a problem with page name and file name. I need to use more characters than just A to Z in links and page names. Filename and links like this:
* Address,city,county, land_1706-1745_född,married,died book-C1_s234
* 1754-02-08_Johannes Gustav Irenes
* 1966-06-30_Eriksvik,Nacka,Stockholm_Ann,Irene,Wanda_50årsfest

I have read several of the pages on pmWiki.org addressing this problem but it seems a bit tricky to get to it without getting problems with other modules.
I would like to use any character that is possible while the change of the space remains.
How can I solve my problem?

Vincent