[pmwiki-users] Display PDF

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 16:56:09 CST 2010

In case Google can't crawl your read-protected pdf files, he won't index them ;
alternative could be to install your own search engine script plus a database ;
these two are said to index pdf and docs files, though I'm not sure
how easy it is to do because they need executables.
http://www.sphider.eu/
http://www.phpdig.net/

For little files, not to numerous, other alternative may be to use a
pdf2txt or pdf2html program to mass extract the texts, then associate
every extracted output to every pdf source.

Gilles.