[pmwiki-users] Best way to set wiki interface language for different users?

Harald C. haraldc at gmx.net
Thu Jan 21 18:54:31 CST 2010

Hello,

I want to create a multilingual site using MultiLanguageViews, and I
have editors from different countries. How can I set the wiki interface
language via the XLPage for each editor?
MultiLanguageViews proposes to do it according to the language view
chosen by the user (editor), but I think it won't be very useful to
change the language each time if e.g. a French person edits a page, then
looks at the result in e.g. first French and then in English.
A fixed setting for all the editors in config.php is not desired either.
A conditional setting according to the editor (or a user group) would be
better, but where and how?

Thanks for tips.