[pmwiki-users] Bulk Change with FoxReplace

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Thu Jan 14 07:48:10 CST 2010

Thanks Hans for fast Reply and pointers.

I wrote the last code I was testing with, I tried several approaches with
not luck.  For sure I did not know how to use all options in fox, I am yet
learning about them. I'll re-write my code to try to solve my needs today.

About the timing what I would do is that I will somehow run the script for a
bunch of pages , not for all of the at once so I don't run out of time.

Thanks again for your pointers.
Edwin