[pmwiki-users] Redirect after $EditFunctions ?

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:21:38 CST 2010

Thank you, Peter, I will experiment with your suggestion.

For the record, my current work-around is to remove 'exit;' from MyRedirect
function, and leave it as the one-to-the-last function in $EditFunctions.
This way my redirection is still in place while PostPageIndex can run
as well. One downside is that when the $EditFunctions chain completes,
pmwiki.php attempts its own Redirect() but headers have already been
started in MyRedirect, so php issues two warnings in the error log.
Perhaps pmwiki.php should use @header() instead of header() but I have
no idea of all the implications...