[pmwiki-users] Displaying page URL

Bernard Bel bernarbel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:05:57 CST 2010

It works!

See test site: http://crdo.fr/pmwiki/HomePage

I constructed a page variable named $Urlbase and put it into the skin
template in replacement of other page variables that I estimated less
interesting. Below is the code that I put into config.php:

$pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
$group = PageVar($pagename, '$Group');
$name = PageVar($pagename, '$Name');
if($group != 'Main')