[pmwiki-users] Pagelist thoughts

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:26:38 CST 2010

Peter Bowers highlighted to me that I had missed the 'default' keyword.
Then in fact the result works very close to what I wanted.
As I don't believe the documentation gives a string enough indication that
values other than page names can be used so I'll update it,
perhaps after I get some more feedback

Simon

--
____