[pmwiki-users] floating right

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Feb 24 12:42:51 CST 2010

I'm trying to do something that seems like it should be simple, but I can't
seem to find the markup combination that does it.

I would like to have some text at the top right of my page, but the rest of
my page is normally left justified.  I thought a right float would do that,
but I end up with extra linebreaks...

this is what I want:
===========================
left                                          right
more left
more left
===========================

I tried this:
===(snip)===
%rfloat%right

left
more left
more left
===(snip)===

I get this:
                                              right
left
more left
more left

I tried various other combinations using linebreak markup to avoid the
double-space, but nothing seems to be working.

Any help greatly appreciated.

-Peter