[pmwiki-users] PITS Cookbook - Mentions PITS page and click on edit.

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:50:40 CST 2010

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PITS

This statement is in the PITS cookbook implementation section:
Starting at http://www.pmwiki.org/PITS select the "Edit Page" link and
copy/paste the contents to your own page. Then select the different
links on that main PITS page to other PITS pages and do the same
modifying them to suit your purposes.

However, when you click on "Edit Page" it requests a password.

I'm trying to setup PITS for my own person issue tracking system. I
have WikiForms setup, but wanted to checkout PITS as well.

Any chance someone has a sample: local/MyPitsGroup.php ?

And a sample of their MyPitsList page?

Create a MyPitsGroup.MyPitsList page and put in it:
      (:pitslist[ somefield=somevalue,othervalue otherfield=!excludevalue ...]:)
      where "somefield" is the name of a field and "somevalue,othervalue"
      are the values you want to list. On the opposite
"otherfield=!excludevalue"
      will exclude the records where "otherfield" correspond to "excludevalue".
      But you can just put (:pitslist:) to display the full list.

Thanks for any help and I hope it was okay that I've requested this
information via the list.

Regards,

 - Mark