[pmwiki-users] Pagelist & Search not working

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Feb 17 07:35:34 CST 2010

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 18:19:14, Max Koop wrote :
> does anyone have an idea why :pagelist: and search do not work on this
>  (test-)wiki?
>
> http://bit.ly/bqFgum
>
> I have another wiki* set up on that server inwhich I can't use (:pagelist:)
>  and the searchbar. When I try to use them they giving out "0 pages found
>  out of 0 pages searched." or when I use (:pagelist:): Just nothing.

It looks like the PageStore class can't find its directories. Could you add
the following lines to config.php:

$EnablePageListProtect = 0;
$EnableDiag = 1;
$EnableStopWatch = 1;
$HTMLFooterFmt['stopwatch'] = 'function:StopWatchHTML 1';

However it could only confirm the symptoms, I have no idea what could cause
this -- and at the moment I cannot test this version of PHP myself.

Petko