[pmwiki-users] Pagelist & Search not working

Rogutės Sparnuotos rogutes at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:35:28 CST 2010

Max Koop (2010-02-16 18:19):
> hey there,
> does anyone have an idea why :pagelist: and search do not work on this (test-)wiki?
>
> http://bit.ly/bqFgum
>
> I have another wiki* set up on that server inwhich I can't use (:pagelist:) and the searchbar.
> When I try to use them they giving out "0 pages found out of 0 pages searched." or when I use (:pagelist:): Just nothing.
>
> When I download the whole wiki and upload it to a linux server with PHP5 it works perfectly fine..
>
> I searched the pmwiki-helpsites but couldn find any helpful information about that..
>
> Does anyone know why? Is there something wrong with my php settings oder could it be the config.php?
>
> Thanks for reading!
> -max
>

> *same version, same config

Hi,

My head gets confused when reading your e-mail.
And why would you use an URL shortener?

Are you saying that pagelists do not work on
www.abifestival.de/testwiki/pmwiki.php, but they do work on another server
with Linux and PHP5, with *exactly* the same settings? What is the OS and
PHP version of www.abifestival.de, when?

Did you try downloading a fresh copy of PmWiki from pmwiki.org, and
setting up an empty wiki (no config.php)? Did it work?

Did you check the server's (error) logs?

The problem could be anywhere - try to be more exact, answer the
questions above and perhaps someone will be able to help.

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos