[pmwiki-users] BlogIt does not converts plain wiki pages

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Feb 16 10:05:53 CST 2010

I've been positively impressed by the comment handling of the BlogIt
recipe (although something still needs ironing), and after a few
(loose) tests I would like to convert all my wiki to BlogIt.
But as I try to call a page with
 ?action=blogitupgrade&pattern=.&writetofile=true
in order to convert the whole wiki, I get
Fatal error: Function name must be a string in
/web/htdocs/www.kirpi.it/home/wiki/cookbook/blogit/blogit.php on line
472
I made sure to backup wiki.d and login as admin before issuing the command.
What could it be, please?

Bravo Dave, anyway!

Luigi