[pmwiki-users] Enable javascript in locked-down wiki?

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 00:53:02 CST 2010

Just one page, or all.
If all then perhaps add it to the template.

If one page what I have done (based on original advice from PM) was to add
the following to config.php

Markup('includefile', 'directives',
'/\\(:includefile\\s+([-\\w.]+)\\s*:\\)/e', "Keep(implode('',
file('/home/websitename/public_html/includefiles/$1')))");

In your wiki page try

(:includefile myfile.js:)

where myfile.js is in the directory includefiles

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz