[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Upgrade Mac OS

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Wed Feb 10 12:05:47 CST 2010

Ivan,

> As is so often, the answer was install the latest release.

I also had to have several Cookbook authors update their php code.
Mostly for split() usage.

The cookbooks I stumbled on were InlineDiff, AuthUserSignup,
WikiMail, WikiSh and TotalCounter. A search for "5.3" on PmWiki
reports issues with PmCalendar and several others.

As a stopgap, it is possible to configure your php to ignore the
deprecated messages instead of outputting the errors by adding

allow_call_time_pass_reference = On

to /etc/php.ini

If you don't have /etc/php.ini, you can copy one from /etc/
php.ini.default

Scott Connard.