[pmwiki-users] using URL pmwiki.example.com

Rogutės Sparnuotos rogutes at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 21 14:18:02 CDT 2010

Simon (2010-08-21 13:34):
> Has anyone configured their wiki to run on an address such as
>
> *mywiki*.example.com (where example.com is their domain name)
>
> I want to be able to run a farm of PmWikis with URLs such as
>
> example.com
> *mywiki*.example.com
> *yourwiki*.example.com
>
> tia
>
> Simon

I would think I am not the only one... Why?

The farm:
 /pmwiki
 /pmwiki/cookbook/             -- storing all the farm's recipes here
 /pmwiki/pmwiki.php            -- included from index.php files
 /pmwiki/local/farmconfig.php  -- small config for the farm
 <...>

pub files for all wikis:
 /public_html/pub/*

domain site:
 /public_html/domain/index.php -- includes /pmwiki/pmwiki.php
 /public_html/domain/wiki.d    -- page store
 /public_html/domain/local/*   -- local (site) configs

and the same layout for 4 more subdomain wikis.

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos