[pmwiki-users] Link in PTV not written as a target when using a template, so backlink doesn't work

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 20:12:53 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Here it is one issue I get when writing link in long ptv + using a template
to show the value of ptv.

First, this works as expected :

in PageA :
(:ptv: text [[PageB]] text:)
{$:ptv}
->print a link to PageB

in PageB call for the backlinks :
(:pagelist link={$FullName}:)
->print PageA

=>all is ok as expected, backlink works.
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/LinkInPTV<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/BackLinkInPTV>
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/BackLinkInPTV)

Two, I have an issue when using a PageC template (configured in config.php)
to print the ptv.
In that case, the link to PageB works but isn't written as a target in
source code pageA ; so, in PageB, there is no backlink.

I can't reproduce on pmwiki because I don't how to call for a template
without accessing config.
On my site, you can see it there :
http://www.languefrancaise.net/Info/1111-11-11-page-de-test -> link
to [[Argot.GiraudDitalia1996]] (included in a ptv) is not written as a
target, so no backlink (group Info uses a template to show the ptv values)
http://www.languefrancaise.net/Test/LinkInPTV -> link
to [[Argot.GiraudDitalia1996]] (normal, just text, no ptv) is well written
as a target, so backlink works (group Test doesn't use any template).

(my template for Info group is :
http://www.languefrancaise.net/Info/Maquette)

Is this an issue ? any solution* ? (and can you understand me ? ;)) ?

Thank you,
Gilles.

*one bad solution is to write a second time the link outside any ptv...

--