[pmwiki-users] Maintain overview about passwords

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Tue Aug 17 04:32:06 CDT 2010

Hello,

I'm using quite differentiated read and edit passwords on my PmWiki.
Some pages are readable only with passwords, and I'm also using AuthUser
giving edit privileges to certain login accounts.

Now, unfortunately, I'm starting to lose the overview. Especially when I
want to add a new password to a page, it is confusing that I need to
remember all the other passwords I've handed out.

How did you people solve this?

As a first step, would there be a possibility to list all pages which
have any passwords set, in a format like I get in the ?action=attr page?

Thanks for any advice,

Mike