[pmwiki-users] Thumblist recipe: Non-standard filenames

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:48:43 CDT 2010

I use similar file names and they work for me, (eg 2008-07-14 20.17.01
P7140040 Name.jpeg)
but do check
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadVariables#UploadNameChars
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadVariables#UploadNameChars>to check
the characters you are using are enabled.

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz