[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist of referenced items

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Thu Aug 12 11:04:20 CDT 2010

Try this (untested):

(:comment --- a question's page name is the text used for the anchor, while it's title is what appears in the listing ---:)
(:comment --- e.g. a question name might be "answerQuestion125", while its title might be "Aren't pagelists powerful?" ---:)
(:comment --- process all questions in title order ---:)

(:pagelist group=Question order=title fmt=#processquestion:)

(:if1 false:)
[[#processquestion]]
(:comment --- for the current question, list all pages outside the Question group that contain an answer
(:pagelist group=-Question "[[#{=$Name}]]" questionfullname={=$FullName} order=title fmt=#listanswerstoquestion:)
[[#processquestionend]]

[[#listanswerstoquestion]]
(:comment --- if more than one page answers the question, each will be separated by a comma ---:)
(:template first:)
- {{$$questionfullname}$Title}:
(:template !last:)
(:if !equal "{>$FullName}" "":)
,
(:template each:)
 [[{=$FullName}#{{$$questionfullname}$Name}|+]]
(:template last:)
\\
(:ifend:)
[[#listanswerstoquestionend]]