[pmwiki-users] no file uploaded

Litows litows4th at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 19:17:45 CDT 2010

Very kind for your answer Jiri.

I believe txt is allowed, based on this docs.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Uploads
By default the upload allows the following extensions:

'gif','jpg','jpeg','png','bmp','ico','wbmp',          # images

'mp3', 'au','wav',                                    # audio
'mpg','mpeg','wmf','mov','qt','avi',                  # video
'zip', 'gz','tgz','tar','rpm','hqx','7z'              # archives
'odt','ods','odp',                                    # OpenOffice.org
'doc','ppt','xls','exe','mdb',                        # MSOffice
'pdf','psd', 'ps','ai','eps',                         # Adobe
'htm','html','fla','swf',                             # web stuff
'txt','rtf','exe','tex','dvi',''                      # misc

In any case, I tried txt as well as several others, all well below the size specs my server and pmwiki support.
Still no good...