[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist of referenced items

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Wed Aug 11 09:54:40 CDT 2010

I don't understand what you want. Do you want the links on the index ("glossary page") to go to the page linked to the indexed entry ("word page"), or to an anchor on that page? I think what I sent will do the former. If you need to go to an anchor on the page, you may be able to adapt the template.

Maybe you can send me some sample output so I know what you are going for.

BTW, there is a Cookbook:GlossaryPlus recipe. I haven't tried it, but perhaps that is what you want.

Randy