[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist of referenced items

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Tue Aug 10 19:45:31 CDT 2010

I'm not sure what you want, but this might be helpful.

You can put page text variables on your data pages like this:

(:Question125: This is question 125:)
(:Question126: This is question 126:)

and then on your listing page create a local pagelist template and pagelist markup like this (untested):

(:pagelist fmt=#ListQuestion Question=Question125 $:Question125=- :)
(:pagelist fmt=#ListQuestion Question=Question126 $:Question126=- :)
etc.

(:if false:)
[[#ListQuestion]]
* [[PageToLinkTo | {$$Question} ]]
[[#ListQuestionend]]
(:ifend:)

The result should be something like this:

* This is question 125
* This is question 126

I don't believe you can currently use wildcards for page text variables, and it's not listed on the current road map. You might want to make a PITS entry to request it.

Of course, if you don't n

Hope that helps,

Randy