[pmwiki-users] $WikiLibDirs

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 17:14:26 CDT 2010

Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 10:59:20 PM, DaveG wrote:

> So with BlogIt enabled, a normal search returns no hits for pages within
> the normal search realm? This is possibly due to BlogIt changing/adding
> to $SearchPatterns; however, it's not meant to restrict the default
> search lists.

> Let me know the scenario that's problematic, and I'll take a look.

yes. For instance (:pagelist group=Site:)
will not include the pages in cookbook/blogit/wikilib.d
But blogit.php affects also other custom page stores.

I dug around and found the culprit in blogit.php, ca. line 155:

  list($Group, $Name) = explode('.', $pagename);

Probably assigning $Group and $Name that way is not correct.
I usually use PageVar() with something like

  $group = PageVar($pagename, '$Group');
  $name = PageVar($pagename, '$Name');

then use these new variables in php conditionals etc.

cheers,
  ~Hans