[pmwiki-users] (:directive:) in (:mytext: this is a hidden PTV:)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:26:45 CDT 2010

Hi the list !

I was in trouble for using (:thumblist:) in a large hidden PTV
(:myptv: long text :).
Here it is my problematic source:

(:text: some long text, where I want images (:thumblist:) some more text:)

doesn't work when showing {$:text} ; I guess it is because of the
thumblist's « :) »

Tricky (?) but working solution was to create a non hidden PTV for the
directive (included in a comment block to be hidden), then inject it
in hidden PTV, this way :

>>comment<<
images:(:thumblist:)
>><<
(:text: some long text, where I want images {$:images} some more text:)

does work when showing {$:text}

(in use there :
http://www.languefrancaise.net/Info/2008-10-27-Simonin-dans-les-collections-de-la-BNF)

As all is apparently working for me, I have no question ;)
But I would like to be informed :
-is that strategy the good one to make directive compatible with
hidden PTV (a way to avoid the breaking « :) » ?
-isn't there a possibility to make hidden PTV compatible with directive ?

Thank you,

Gilles.