[pmwiki-users] utf-8 installation issues

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Sun Apr 18 05:05:56 CDT 2010

Hello,

I cannot get the correct char set of both internationalisations Br-Pt,
Es and Tr to work.
Some files are not even readable from my server, due to illegible
characters as:

PmWikiTr.SayfaBa�lant�s� (ungültige Kodierung)

http://www.scoid.net/projekte/urbane_AgrarKultur/pmwiki.php/PmWikiTr/PmWikiTr?userlang=tr

will result in a blank page with no source code, same result with any '
?userlang=tr '

http://www.scoid.net/projekte/urbane_AgrarKultur/pmwiki.php/PmWikiPtBr/PmWikiPtBr?userlang=Pt-Br

http://www.scoid.net/projekte/urbane_AgrarKultur/pmwiki.php/PmWikiPtBr/XLPage?userlang=ptbr
on this page I would expect to change the 'p .sidehead clear' , red
typed 'Search' in the sidebar to 'Buscar', but this won't. Why?

I would be glad, that in case someone of you encountered the same
behaviour and could send me his reminiscents of at least parts of he
solution to me.....

regards,
Stephan.