[pmwiki-users] Check for existence of page?

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 16:02:24 CDT 2010

I agree
As a general theme of consistency I'd like to see conditional
markup<http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup>,
 and page lists <http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists> be as consistent
as possible in their markup, expressions, and functionality (ie both support
the same range of extressions) thus supporting PmWiki philosophy
<http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWikiPhilosophy>#1.
Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz