[pmwiki-users] blocklist question - ip addresses

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Fri Apr 9 12:16:00 CDT 2010

hey there dave
thanks

hrm. if block: is indeed correct for ip addresses, then i might try
changing the description on http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Blocklist
which almost makes it sound like any IP address on one's blocklist
page will be blocked. i'll make it more explicit if indeed this is
the case.

as for the wild card, if indeed it works, then why would a post from
194.44.171.14 be able to be posted if i had block:194.44.* listed on
my blocklist page? i just have a feeling that maybe something is a
little off there...

thanks again!