[pmwiki-users] Sign-up sheet

Gary Spivey gspivey at georgefox.edu
Thu Sep 24 19:39:55 CDT 2009

I want to create a sign-up sheet using PmWiki. I want to display a table,
and have folks able to enter their usernames in the table where open spots
exist. When they enter their name, the system should replace the open spot
with their name. It would certainly be great if they can delete their name
as well. Tying the name entry and delete to some authentication scheme would
also be nice.

Right now, I am simply using a wiki table, but that means that folks are
editing a wiki table - which isn't the simplest user interface for a sign-up
sheet.

Does anybody have any idea how to do this well/easily in PmWiki?

-Gary