[pmwiki-users] How to create a simple standalone PDF document with internal links

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Wed Sep 23 21:04:52 CDT 2009

Actually, I misspoke: it's GeneratePDF that requires htmldoc. And yes,
I don't know where to start with installing that.

You'd think it would be easy in PmWiki to generate a link and an
anchor that's relative to the current page instead of hard wired to
the website. Maybe I'm wrong, but I imagine all I need to do is
generate a web page, a portion of which I can copy and paste into an
Open Office document, where I can add a header of my choice, and from
there "print" to a PDF file. Maybe that's not possible - but it seems
like it would take 2 minutes once I know how to generate the relative
links and anchors.

Of course, I'd be happy to use one of the PDF recipes, but I don't see
one that I can quickly figure out how to install (and besides, simpler
is better).

Randy