[pmwiki-users] WikiSh - conditional question

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Fri Sep 18 13:22:18 CDT 2009

thanks for the heads up peter.
i think i figured out that i can set up more complex conditionals if i
break them apart, for example:

{(wikish if test "blee" == "blee" && test "blech" == "blech"; then; set -s
conditionA = "true"; fi; )}

then:
{(wikish if test "blam" == "blammo" || test ${conditionA} == "true"; then;
echo "true"; else; echo "false"; fi; )}

i think this will work for my situation.
thanks!
adam