[pmwiki-users] Using pmwiki for School Websites

Adam Eyring adameyring at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:05:19 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I've been roped as a volunteer into coming up with a revised website for my
kid's school using pmwiki (the budget is too low for a site produced by a
paid consultant). I've been using pmwiki for neighorhood and alumni groups.
It's going to be more challenging to do the school because teachers would
like to have their own password-protected pages for posting assignments (not
grades because there is a separate system for that). The principal also
would love to add notes now and then like a blog. I can see this being all
possible, but I'd like to hear from others who have created school sites and
associated issues.

Thank you and I look forward to your response.
Adam