[pmwiki-users] Restricting a pagelist to a range of titles

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:25:55 CDT 2009

I can't test this now, but try the following

Pagelist has an if parameter. -
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists#pagelistif
Use a conditional expression against title.
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup
Look at the match regexpression condition.

cheers

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz