[pmwiki-users] usage of (:selectlang:) MultiLanguageViews

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 15:23:30 CDT 2009

Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 2:07:24 PM, Patrick Ogay Evolution wrote:

> If I place (:selectlang:) in the horizontal navigation - which is in
> fact another wikipage - Results is empty (because I work with
> $[variables]  not with (:if lang:) may be could make dummy sections
> aswell.

okay, I understand now.
I now added a lang= parameter option for the (:seelctlang:)
markup and updated the langviews.php script on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MultiLanguageViews

 (:selectlang ... lang=all:) or
 (:selectlang ... lang=<id1>,<id2>,<id3>,.. :)
you can force display of all language switch links with lang=all
(displaying all from the $MLVList array), or display a specified
selection, using comma separated language key names. Presence of
language conditionals will no longer be checked if this option
is used.

This should help for situations were no language conditionals are
present in a page.

  ~Hans