[pmwiki-users] how to make pages in the group 'Project' accessible only from one fixed IP

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Oct 15 04:59:15 CDT 2009

Seems the best approach would be to lock down the entire group using
normal auth settings, and then use the local Project.php folder to
temporarily open it when the ip is right. But then yo would lose all
"include and the like" outside the group. Probably better still, is to
lock the group down site wide to some @group and then in a field wide
config file add that group membership dynamically to the ip address.

Cheers,
Dan

P.S. Hey Pm, good to see online!