[pmwiki-users] more inputs in clean url

drfredc drfredc at verizon.net
Tue Oct 13 01:33:29 CDT 2009

After fooling around with various PMwiki calendar options, I found one
could easily create a portal to a Google Calendar (:includeurl <google
calendar address>:) that would even allow one to edit one's Google
calendar within the wiki.  Using Goggle calendars offer all sorts of
other advantages, such as automatic email notifications to whoever,
protected editing, public v private, repeatable entries, and much more.

Always Fred