[pmwiki-users] how to specify RSS feed options using a pagelist format?

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:48:13 CDT 2009

I want to specify RSS feed options for scripts/feeds.php directly from a wiki page, instead of hardwiring
them as $FeedPageListOpt values in a php file.
First I tried setting $FeedPageListOpt['fmt'] = 'Group.Page/#feed-options'
and then setting feed options as template defaults for template #feed-options in Group.Page.
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work, as feeds.php calls MakePageList(), which ignores the 'fmt'
parameter.
I tried several other things, but the first approach seemed to be easiest and most natural, if it worked.
My question is, how can I set feed options for script/feeds.php from a wiki page?