[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.6 released

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Oct 5 16:29:46 CDT 2009

On Sunday 04 October 2009 19:25:11 Simon wrote:
> Petko
> its been great to see the progress made in PmWiki,
> and the consequential increase in activity of the PmWiki community since
>  the beginning of the year.
>
> I'd like to congratulate you, PM, and the other contributors who have all
> worked on PmWiki.
> I appreciate the effort, time, and professionalism with which you have
> undertaken all of this.
> Please keep up the good work.

I want to thank  you   and everyone else who provide help here in the mailing
lists, on the wiki and in the PITS; who test newest versions and give
feedback; who help improve the documentation and the translations; who add and
maintain recipes and skins -- and all who test them and suggest improvements;
who push for improvements of the core.

This community wouldn't be so great without your participation.

Thanks,
Petko