[pmwiki-users] convert Word document to PmWiki

Fabio Palladino fabio at altermark.com.br
Tue Nov 17 14:19:55 CST 2009

Hi there,

We have been using Pmiwiki application at our company for almost a year now. Once we have a lot of Microsoft Word documents around here, somebody asked if there was a possibility to transform the macro to convert a Word document to PmWiki syntax - http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Word2PmWiki - into a recipe and also create an edit button similar to what is described here:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ExcelPaste

Thanks in advance

Fábio Palladino
ALTERMARK COMUNICAÇÃO
2009 - 22 Anos de especialização em mídia OOH
Centro Empresarial Le Monde
Av. das Américas, 3.500. Ed. Toronto 3000 - sala 311 - Barra da Tijuca
Rio de Janeiro - RJ - CEP 22640-102
Cel.: (21) 8129-9789
Tel.: (21) 3796-6000 - Extension 226
www.altermark.com.br