[pmwiki-users] Please help, pagelist broken

Gene Horodecki geneh at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 21 20:42:38 CST 2009

A followup.. I checked the documentation for wikigallery, particularly
the wikigallery-talk page and there is a fix; though it is not elegant.
Apparently the problem is that the wikigallery script intends to append
to the $FPLTemplatePageFmt array and pagelist.php initializes it, but
they run in the opposite order.  wikigallery loads first and then
pagelist loads and it causes a problem.  To cut a long story short,
adding this to my config.php made everything work properly:

$FPLTemplatePageFmt[]='{$FullName}';
$FPLTemplatePageFmt[]='{$SiteGroup}.LocalTemplates';
$FPLTemplatePageFmt[]='{$SiteGroup}.PageListTemplates';

Thanks for your help.  I am sure I will be back before long.||
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PagelistVariables#FPLTemplatePageFmt>